Job Title: Project Engineer
- Evaluate existing thermoplastic elastomer compounding process to mitigate current productions setbacks and prevent future slowdowns.
- Improve process capability and productivity while maintaining and improving quality standard to increase production and decrease cost via Minitab statistical methodologies.
- Review production design and application.
- Conduct Injection Molding FEA simulation to make design and manufacturing process improvement suggestions.
- Develop and implement creative solutions to complex problems on a regular basis, including test method development and validation, compounding process development, etc.
- Create product specifications and other engineering analysis as necessary. Participate in ISO and supplier audit to accelerate the business.
- Use Minitab and injection molding finite element analysis software.